Friday, September 08, 2006

Off again!
On Sunday Victor and I are off back "home" to the UK. I am always excited to go back - I do miss Britain - especially Suffolk :-) Not to mention Sainsbury, Starbucks and the shopping centres... But this time I am not as excited as I usually am. Reason being that the kids stay behind. It would probably not have been too bad if it was not for the fact that I know that when I come back to Norway at the end of the week I will have less than a week with them again before I am off to Israel for a week and a half - again with kids left behind at home...
Strange how you can miss someone so much in such a short space of time. The good bit is that I get to take my darling Victor with me when I go to England at least ;-) While when I'm in Israel he'll be a home alone dad with three demanding children, full time job, house and laundry to do, dog to walk, rabbits to feed and garden to sort... Good thing I believe in the power of prayer :-)
PS. I'm not thrilled about flying these days, but the airplanes which we tried out this summer in Legoland were really worth a ride!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will miss you guys a lot! Og hvis han trenger hjelp med barnepass.....