Monday, January 22, 2007

I received a challenge a while back from Heidi Karethe...
Five things (most) people don't know about me...
  1. I have a "thing" for red sports cars...
  2. My first ever boyfriend was British (but he was not the one I am now married to...)
  3. I drank coffee for about two months when I first started going out with Victor (oh, what stupid things love makes you do :-))
  4. Maths was my favorite subject at school...
  5. I used to spit after men with beards when I was a child

- anything you did not already know Heidi?? :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew about the British boyfriend, but yeah! I never knew you had a thing for red cars, I wouldn't even think of maths as your favourite, and the spitting bit.. well that part didn't really surprise me at all actually. But coffee? I'm tempted to not believe you on that one. SO MANY TIMES we have dicussed and talked about MY favourite drink, and you haven't even though about mentioning it?! Seriously. I thought I knew you better than that. Well done Gryne, well done. Apparently you have been walking on this planet much longer than I have. (hahahahaha)
Love you lots. :-)

Gryne said...

I am glad I managed to dig out a couple of well kept secrets to surprise you with ;-p Not sure you would call it coffee either, it did have a lot of sugar & milk in it to disguise the taste...

Anonymous said...

(Hahaha i just recalled the memory of you and a certain coffee bean. Hahaha...)

Amanda said...

This explains why Victor hasn't had a beard in the past 12+ years...